Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Time To Get Thin!
19 weeks to go, finally I'm into the teens! It does seem like I'm really knocking down the days. I've had a good week on the whole. My Pre-op appointments are only 98 days away so that that's good. Double figures look a lot better than triple figures!
Last week I decided I needed a hobby, well I decided that weeks ago to be honest. A part of my thinking is that I'll need as many things to keep me occupied next year as possible. Despite my need to get active NOW, I've been looking at things that I can do without moving much as I know that for the first weeks after the op I'm going to be pretty stationary. I looked at knitting, sewing, I looked at all sorts. In the end I've decided to give jewellery making a go. I've got a cheap starter kit from eBay and today I've been having a bit of a practice. I'll let you know how it goes.
With my op date sliding into view the fact that I need to lose weight has been praying on my mind a bit. I'm not fat but I could definitely do with losing a few pounds, to aid with the recovery process more than anything. I've joined weight watchers anyway, so we'll see how it goes. I'll be happy if I can drop a dress size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.