Sunday, 10 November 2013

A GRS Update

     A week or so ago I posted a link to my GRS diary on a support site for someone due to have her op next year and she asked if I'd post an update! Thinking about it I haven't really posted a GRS update and I guess I've just been too damn busy to even give a second thought about it. Since GRS I've completely changed career, started studying for three GCSE's at college and more recently I've had B.A. and experienced a family bereavement. It makes it hard to believe than I'm still only 7.5 months post-op! When life does take over though, as those going through GRS will agree, it does take on less of a significance in your life. It's really strange because you spend so long before the op preparing for it and yearning. It does really become very easy to forget that you actually had anything done down there! I honestly can not imagine having a penis for example. It really seems an alien concept to me and that's only half a year after the surgery!

     Anyway, update time. It's healed really well, the scars down the side of my vagina are healing. I have a sensitive clitoris and I have a reasonable depth. I am fairly happy with the surgical results. It looks like what it should and is a hell of a lot nicer than what I had before so I can't really complain can I.

     As for dilation, I tend to forget about doing it which is quite a bad habit to get into. When it was twice a day it was easy to keep track. When I woke up and when I went to bed. Now I'm on a couple of times a week and I really need to keep a proper schedule! I do have a fairly busy life (that will only get busier!) so it is difficult but I do need to be a bit more serious as far as dilation goes.

     That's kinda all there is to update people with. I'm back to fitness as far as that surgery goes and it's still one of the best things I ever did.

1 comment:

  1. Or you could just get yourself a boyfriend to do it for you :p lols

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.