So, I wrote a book. I managed to self-publish it on Amazon in September and I'm so proud of it! I had been wanting to write a book for years but had never got round to it. I guess that following my operation in March last year, I finally had an ending so I just thought I'd do it. It's been really well received by all who have read it so far and I am so proud of it. Yes, I know that I already said that but I thought it warranted my saying it again!
I do love writing and finishing the book only really increased that passion. I guess that it showed that there could be a fruit to my labours, that I could achieve something with my writing. It's also given me the confidence to believe in myself as a writer. I'm a good writer with a really easy to read style and I have so much to write about. I find it easier to write than speak sometimes. Anyway, you can get my book from Amazon and the link is below so why not check it out. You can get it in paperback format and also in e-book.
From The Edge... In Paperback and e-book
I am tempted to write a book ... I admire anyone who actually accomplishes it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Emma. It's no mean achievement to write a book and I hope it is a success. After all, it cannot fail to be interesting and you write well. Sue x
ReplyDeleteJust reading your book and I have got to a particular chapter and need to discuss this with you but not sure how? :-((
ReplyDelete