Every now and then I'll pause for a moment and smile. Then I'll giggle and, for the briefest of moments, a tear will come to my eye. It's a strange mix of emotions that all seem to come together at the same time. It happened the other day when I realised that I'm going to be a girl, that I'm halfway to being a girl. That for me was the unobtainable dream as a child, to wake up as a girl. The thing is that sometime in the not-to-distant future I will wake up as a girl.
When I first transitioned and began living as a woman I used to get doubts. I think it's only natural to get doubts as you are changing your life completely. Well, it's not just your life your changing, it's the lives of everyone you know. To be honest though, I don't really get doubts anymore. I get moments of reality, moments when the realisation of transition hits me and they just make me smile.
I watched a scary film the other night. After I watched it I just had to look in the mirror. I think that I needed the comfort of seeing that this is really happening. I'm getting a female sillouette now with the breast growth. A big thing I've noticed in recent days is that I'm getting a female bottom and hips too. I actually like seeing my body in the mirror these days, something I never used to be able to say.
As regards to the breast growth, I measured them this morning. I'm up to a B-Cup now which I'm so happy about. It's a nice target to have reached. I've gone from an AAA-cup to a B-Cup in about 8 months so I'm really confident that I'll reach my target size of a small C-Cup. It seems that they've had a bit of a boost recently which has actually caused me to very nearly do without padding in my bra. That must surely be only a matter of time. It's good to have targets
Hips swinging to music, oh what joy...
ReplyDelete