In my last post I mentioned about doing without padding in my bra.Well you may notice by my twitter feed that I did it today. Now, for genetic girls, these things just happen. It's all part of growing up. For transexual females, things that might seem trivial are often huge personal events. For me, wearing a bra without padding was a huge personal event. It felt kinda weird but also extremely satisfying. Just to know that it was all me felt so good. It's confirmation that the hormones are working, that they are having an effect. The thing with the padding and the breast forms when I used them was that it felt fake. It felt like a costume and I didn't like feeling like that.
That's the first big event of 2012, hopefully it won't be the last, nor the biggest. Another quite big thing happened today in that I received an email back from Derbyshire Friend. They are a LGBT service based in Derbyshire and I emailed them last week as regards to doing a bit of volunteering. They want me to call them or email them so we can arrange a meet where the volunteering opportunities can be discussed. It's something I'm really looking forward to getting involved in and I reckon it could be good for me. I'll keep you informed about it.
I've started a new blog as well. It's called TG Tips and will be mainly used for advice and tips as well as reviews on events and products. I've posted my first review tonight if you'd like to take a look. You can see TG Tips here.
New site looks great. It is something like a team relay race going through transition and without us helping each other with sharing information it would be so much harder. Good on you Emma.
ReplyDelete