Saturday, 18 August 2012

It Came, Finally It Came!!!

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that the countdown clock has started counting down again. That is because my letter finally arrived this morning. It was in a white envelope and said...

'I am pleased to inform you that an appointment has been made for you:

Date/Time: Thursday 20 SEPTEMBER 2012 AT 11:30
Clinic: Gender Identity Surgery
Location: 179-183 Fulham Palace Road above the
               Sainsburys Local on Greyhound Road

It's really strange, how I feel. I feel a bit relieved and a bit scared and a bit apprehensive. I'm actually more concerned about how I'm going to get there than I am about the actual appointment. I've had a quick look at trains and it shouldn't be too bad. The fact is that I have an appointment and I'll walk down there if I have too.

4 comments:

  1. Lol told you it was a white envelope. Excellent news though, really pleased that you are on your way to London in a months time :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was more worried about how to get to my appointment...

    There is less to fear than you can possibly imagine. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you, soon you will have a new birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it goes really smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.