Tuesday, 4 October 2011

It's Not A Home....Yet.

This is strange, kinda weird. It's like I've moved into a new house. It doesn't quite feel like home yet. I've spruced the place up a bit, thrown a bit of colour on the walls. I've even got a bit of furniture, it just doesn't feel right yet. I'm sure it will in time. The trouble is that I kinda feel like I'm betraying my old blog by starting over again. I just need to keep telling myself that this is Emma Volume 2 and not a brand new book. It's the sequel if you like. 

     One thing I will be doing over the coming days is re-posting the most important posts from 'Breaking Free of the Bud.' I'm also going to be finally putting it into some kind of publishable form. It'd be a shame for it to be left without a wider audience reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.