I've quickly moved from the 'Not a home' stage into the 'New toy' stage. Wheras yesterday I felt like this new corner of the web wasn't quite homely yet, I'm now wanting to play with it and touch it all the time. It's new and shiny and it's all mine. This post for instance is for no other reason than to do something with my 'new toy'. I've got plenty to write about, plenty to get down but it's all in a certain order. I need to begin this 2nd volume right and in some kind of order.
Firstly I need to get down a few posts like this one to reassert myself in the blogging world. While it is a continuation of my life story it is still at a different address, in a different part of the web. I've been quickly posting links to it on the support forums, facebook, twitter, etc. I may have to start writting the adress on motorway bridges before shinning it onto Big Ben FHM style.
The good thing about this blog is that it feels young. Wheras 'Breaking Free From the Bud' felt old and somewhat tired, this feels young and vibrant with a whole future spread out before it. I guess that towards the end I kinda new that 'Breaking Free...' was coming to its natural conclussion hence the reason the posts became less and less. This is my 3rd post in 2 days on this blog although I think that that is because it's all shiny and new.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.