It's payday on Friday which means that I'm going to invest in some more supplies. Gotta save up for Christmas and I'm desperate for some laser so I can't afford much.
On the whole, not a lot else has happened this week. Oh, apart from my car being recalled. I got a letter from Chevrolet this morning telling me that I need to take it to my local Chevrolet dealer. Apparently there might be a problem with the brakes. I wouldn't mind but I've been driving it around for a year and a half! Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it otherwise I'd have noticed. It won't hurt to get it checked out though with something like the brakes it's best to be sure.
Christmas is just an illusion! It is not necessary to give away everything you possess to people who already have more than they need...
ReplyDeleteSurely everyone you know will understand your priorities!