Thursday, 16 February 2012

Moving On, The Movie

In my last post I posted the 1st video in a thing I did last Saturday. Well basically I sat down in front of my camera to record a quick Vlog post. I've already done a few videos although my last one hasn't been for a while. Anyway the quick video turned into a 2 hour long recording. I really poured my heart out and in all truthfulness it's done me a lot of good. Everyone needs someone or something to talk to sometimes. I think that the advantage of talking to a camera rather than a person is that you can edit out what you don't want people to hear. I did actually make a point of being very careful with my editing. I didn't want to get rid of two much because what would have been the point of that.

     In conclusion I now feel a bit better about things. I've reached a compromise as far as the transgender thing goes, for the time being at least. I've also had a lot of positive comments on Facebook from many who I knew before I transitioned. I guess that the person I am in work and in public is different to the person I was on Saturday. I hope that the videos have educated them a bit. I think that it's important to realise the things that people going through the transition process have to experience and battle against.

     Anyway, below is the complete 'Moving On' in order.

2 comments:

  1. dear Emma, please stop torturing yourself you are a woman in every sence you live your life as the girl you are and stop worring over other people,get up and fly the nest you diserve it to yourself,,lots off love Sam,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully moving. Peace will come and you are well on your way to living the life you need to live. I wish you the best of luck as you make your journey. Hopefully, we'll all make it safely to the other side.

    Best,

    Karin ("I'm Just A Girl (I Think)" Blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading and taking the time to comment on this post.